LEGO Systems, Inc. Forecast/Demand Analyst in Slough, United Kingdom
Location United Kingdom, Slough
Posted Date 11/23/2018
Job ID GB3277
Category Supply and Demand; FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Do you have a passion for analysis? Do you amaze others with your Excel skills? Do you have a desire to continuously improve processes and ways of working?
The LEGO group is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Demand Planning team in the LEGO Slough office. We are a looking for a person with strong Excel skills who wants to learn about forecasting sales for the LEGO group across UK/Ireland.
Your specific tasks include:
Helping build the forecasts used to help direct the production, financial management and commercial investments of LEGO UK & Ireland business
To accomplish this you would be responsible for:
• Working with the business to gain an understanding of past performance and why there were deviations to expectations.
• Supporting in the building of our Excel based Dashboards and Workbooks
• Challenge the assumptions that are provided to stress test the quality of the plan and the resulting forecast.
• Support the continuous improvement of the S&OP cycle
Challenges and Opportunities
In this role the you will play a major part in delivering an accurate forecast across a small group of themes and customers for the LEGO group. You will have a passion for using numbers and data to make sure the group is better enabled to deliver against the businesses targets. This allows the business to understand current performance, activate contingency plans, manage financials and ensure the right products are available when the customer orders them.
Do you have what it takes?
• Ability to analyze and manipulate large data to provide recommendations to the business
• Excellent Advance Excel knowledge with VBA and strong SAP understanding
• A drive for continuous improvement with the ability to provide personal examples
• Experience within the Toy or FMCG environment would be an advantage but not required
Bringing it to Life
“Through this role you get to participate in an essential process within the business unit to help drive the continued success of the LEGO Company”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.