LEGO Systems, Inc. ServiceNow Manager, Shared Services in Singapore, Singapore
ServiceNow Manager, Shared Services
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 10/09/2018
Job ID SG1216
Category Business Management
This is an exciting opportunity to join the LEGO Shared Services Organisation (known internally as BSO – Business Service Operations) in Singapore as a key member of the Global Service Management team.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Manager who can own & lead the ServiceNow project within BSO who also has the functional expertise of ServiceNow to support the platform/way of working post-project in “steady state”.The Manager will drive the Shared Service engagement, education of Enterprise Service Management processes and Service Management platform (ServiceNow) within the BSO.
We want you to be responsible for working directly with the IT Organisation to embed a sustainable Enterprise Service Management capability into non-IT functions (Finance, HR).
Deliver results, from the ground up
• Leading projects or working as a team member to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities of Enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow
• Lead ServiceNow platform roadmaps around upgrades.
• Serve as the Domain expert on ServiceNow platform and advise customers/users with industry standard methodology solutions
• Articulate, analyze requirements and translate them into effective solutions that involves design, build, test, user training and deployment; leveraging as much of the functionality offered by the ServiceNow platform
• Work with Service Owners and the integration partner to understand service and business goals and build out solution roadmaps and/or designs
• Work with multi-functional teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business benefits
• Responsible for the interfacing between Shared Services Organisation and IT for the configuration and daily support of the implemented platform
• You'll mentor and support colleagues working on ServiceNow application
Grow with us
The LEGO Group is a more than 85 years old family owned company who are true to their values of inspiring and developing kids. In this role, you will be part of a global Service Management Office (SMO) and be known as the ServiceNow expert where you will partner with Global Service Owners to implement standard Service Management processes supported by best in class Service Management platform ServiceNow.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• ServiceNow implementation in Case management, Finance & HR modules
• Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
• Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
• ITIL Certification
What we’re looking for:
• 10 + years of experience implementing Service Management within one or more Shared Service functions such as IT, Finance, HR, Procurement or Facilities.
• You have full grasp of ServiceNow and ITIL standard methodologies and serves as a guide on the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform
• Experience of implementing and applying ITIL Service Management (e.g Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Request/Problem Management, Knowledge, Release Management)
• 5+ years of project management experience from similar positions in a Business Service Operations / Shared Service Organisation demonstrating strong leadership of cross-functional teams
• Domain expertise in at least two of ServiceNow’s IT Service Management, HR & Finance Service Delivery
• You convey strong verbal and written skills, in addition to strong shared work experience using collaboration and interpersonal skills
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Taking on this role, you will work within the newly established Business Service Operations team that will be integral to the future growth of the LEGO Group. This role plays a key part within our strategy to enable Service Excellence within the LEGO Group and you will be at the forefront of a truly exciting change journey for the company.”