LEGO Systems, Inc. Tax Specialist in Shanghai, China
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 12/05/2018
Job ID CN1898
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work.
We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
• Review indirect tax returns for the region.
• Being the key driver from regional TOC team, support Strategic Tax & Customs team on tax audits through data preparation and collaboration with Regional Tax Managers.
• Day to day relationship management with third party service providers related to Transfer Pricing, global compliance bodies related to environmental reporting and internal stakeholder management with the Strategic Tax & Customs and General Ledger teams.
• Collaborate with process and data specialists to facilitate the improvement and/or transition of tax related compliance processes.
• Support the Manager specialist in preparation and improvement of tax processes
• 5+ years in General Ledger or Tax functions in MNC and global share service environment.
• Utilizing Business Intelligence to standardize and enhance reporting capabilities and speed. Able to recommend improvements to data structures to enhance reporting capabilities.
• Experience in global companies or those having global tax compliance requirements
• Ability to collaborate globally with internal stakeholders, global third-party service providers, and compliance bodies.
• Experience in global process transitions demonstrated through shared service center experience or involvement in projects or process improvements
• Bachelor Education and Above Required
• Willingness to travel globally 3-4 weeks per year
• Willingness to collaborate globally, often in early morning conferences
• SAP and Microsoft office experience
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”