LEGO Systems, Inc. LCS Retail Expansion Manager in Shanghai, China
LCS Retail Expansion Manager
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 12/02/2018
Job ID CN1894
Are you an expert in retail expansion who is passionate about ensuring a LEGO standard retail format delivered to the market within agreed timeframe and cost effectively?
Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of our China Sales team in the LEGO® Group to set up LEGO brand footprint via standard LEGO retail format rolling out national wide.
LCS Retail Expansion
The aim of the LEGO Certified Store (LCS) strategy is to protect the LEGO Brand, increase brand awareness, enhance partner performance, deliver exceptional customer service, expand the LEGO business quickly and efficiently while establishing consistency.
The LCS Retail Expansion Manager shall be responsible for the project from the moment the space has been identified through the opening and handoff to facilities. The Retail Expansion manager is also a driver for in-store engagement element enhancement and initiating creative ideas to make local relevance on top of standard format.
Your tasks will include:
LCS Channel Business Development:
• Familiar with China Key market situation, and familiar with landlord on push store open smoothly
• Mapping the commercial opportunities in key markets and work with LCS partners to design market entering strategy and store opening priorities.
• Manage and monitor LCS partners to implement the expansion and retail strategies and provide necessary support from brand positioning, expansion principle and strategic consideration perspective.
• Leader and key driver for later premium LCS store opening in China.
• Evaluate and manage the LEGO® Certified Stores in the defined territory by strategic plan
• Ambassador of LCS and strong believer of LCS success formula via consumer engagement and quality service, premium brand image and caring of kids.
BD Foundation Build Up:
• Continuously drive the process standardization and approach efficiency in order to manage store opening and market penetration in a scalable manner.
• Ensure in long run responsiveness to commercial opportunities and cost effectiveness to new store project and in short term to ensure store opening in agreed time frame and under controlled budget.
• Monitor and track Store opening Rolling forecast and provide monthly reports and scorecard /KPI tracking
• Articulate reporting needs and support SO function to develop reporting templates
Do you have what we are looking for?
You must have:
• 10 years+ working experience in an successful retail business; Minimum 4 year business expansion.
• Experienced in market expansion, either directly operated or through franchise partners.
• Good at verbal and written English and Chinese.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree.
• Good understanding of the China retail industry and Commercial Real Estate development.
• Comprehensive understanding of opening and running branded retail stores
• Open-minded, collaborative, navigates confidently with diverse stakeholders across cultures and functions, able to face internal challenges and take actions
It would be nice for you to have:
• Self-motivator and believer of LEGO Culture.
• Basic financial skills to set and review plans and programs.
• Team player, Innovative mind-set and eager to continuously develop and improve.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”