LEGO Systems, Inc. China Marketing & Promotions Manager in Shanghai, China
China Marketing & Promotions Manager
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 10/24/2018
Job ID CN1795
A global family with a shared vision
The LEGO Group is a family-owned, international business and quality shapes everything we do. When you join, we’ll give you all the support you need to help you reach your full potential with us. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play.
Department Focus Area
The LEGO Retail Marketing team focuses on The LEGO Group own channels, aiming to provide most comprehensive LEGO experience for people of all ages.
Due to our aggressive expansion plans for LEGO Retail in China and APAC and our continued efforts to provide exceptional shopper and consumer experience in our LEGO Retails stores, we are looking to hire a dynamic and passionate Marketing and Promotions Manager for our team in Shanghai who will be dedicated to the promotions and communication activities for China/APAC LEGO Brand retail stores.
What will you do?
• LEGO Retail China/APAC promotions and activity planning to implementation based on shopper and consumer insights and help to drive store traffic and improve conversion rates
• Develop online social content as well as in store POMS / printing materials to communicate and engage with shoppers and consumers.
• Deliver effective and seamless communication with the store operations team and ensure all the promotions and activities planned are executed as planned in store
• Work closely with global VIP team to launch CRM program and VIP promotions, leverage existing data mining and insights for further planning
• Align with local and global teams to continuously optimize and improve in store experience
What do we want?
• Must have minimum 5 years of related experience retail marketing/trade marketing in a multi-national corporation
• The ideal candidate will also possess creative/design/social media/planning experience
• Strong analytical, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related area
• Strong interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin
• Proactive, self-driving and strong sense of curiosity and learning
• Willingness to travel regionally and overseas
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”