LEGO Systems, Inc. Assistant Retail Marketing Manager (2 years contract) in Shanghai, China
Assistant Retail Marketing Manager (2 years contract)
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 01/04/2019
Job ID CN1949
The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
• Instore merchandising POSM materials, promotions and activities management from planning to implementation based on seasonal , novelty, new store opening highlight. Help to drive store traffic and improve conversion rates.
• Special project management such as by channel specific activities, offsite, pop up store initiatives.
• Work closely with internal and cross functional teams to get fully alignment and resources leverage.
• Deliver effective and seamless communication with sales team and ensure all the retail marketing activities are executed as planned in store.
• Budget planning and tracking as well as process proceed.
• Must have minimum 5 years of related experience of retail marketing/trade marketing in a multi-national corporation
• The ideal candidate will not only possess the marketing access but also with a general knowledge of sales
• Strong interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills in Mandarin
• Good oral English with professional written English skills
• Proactive, self-driving and strong sense of curiosity and learning
• Bachelor degree
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”