LEGO Systems, Inc. Demand Planning Manager, Themes in Praha 3, Czech Republic
Demand Planning Manager, Themes
Location Czech Republic, Praha 3
Posted Date 10/23/2018
Job ID CZ1849
Category Supply and Demand
Currently we are looking for a person to join our Operations, EEMEA (Emerging Europe, Middle East and Africa) team as Demand Planning Manager.
Key role of this position is to deliver insights and recommendations into our key decision processes; to support our Regional Marketing Team (Brand Managers of our Themes) in planning.Demand Planning Manager, Themes is accountable and responsible for bringing into S&OP cycle latest reality from angle of Themes, assumptions and upsides, downsides assessment.
This is a process of creating EEMEA demand plan for the time horizon of 0-18 months.
• Facilitating S&OP dialogues, providing input and recommendations into EEMEA Regional S&OP decisions
• Supporting Regional Marketing Team (Brand Managers of Themes) in planning: building capabilities, challenging plans, providing insights and recommendations, ensuring completeness and consistency of provided marketing theme plans
• Bringing novelties to markets with high availability through owning launch planning process
• Brings transparency on forecast measures and KPI performance (Themes, launches)
• Owning data infrastructure of Theme flow planning
What is unique about the role?
Planning is an important area for The LEGO Group in order to stay ahead of our competition in terms of customer satisfaction and our operational efficiency. This person will work within a 4-headed planning team with scope of the entire EEMEA region. Role is contracted on local terms and is placed in Prague, Czech Republic; has a hierarchical “full” reporting line to Senior Director, Operations EEMEA.
EEMEA Demand Planning and S&OP Lead provides guidance, directions related to demand planning agenda. This is a manager specialist role and has influence on following EEMEA KPI’s: Forecast Accuracy, Stock Turn, In-stock and to a certain extent, Consumer Sales.
Do you have what it takes?
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar function (demand planning, forecasting, S&OP); Past International/multicultural exposure would be huge advantage
• Fluent English knowledge (written, spoken)
• University Degree (Logistic, Economic, Management)
• Very good use of MS Office package; advanced Excel skills, comfortable with SAP APO, JDA or similar system, ideally skills with Business Intelligence
• Strong stakeholder management skills, experience in collaborating across functions and levels, Continuous learning mindset
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.