LEGO Systems, Inc. Data Analyst (part time) in Praha 3, Czech Republic
Data Analyst (part time)
Location Czech Republic, Praha 3
Posted Date 01/09/2019
Job ID CZ1932
Category Supply and Demand
In The LEGO Group we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work.
Not only because we love what we do, but because our ultimate purpose couldn’t be more important. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.Whether we’re delivering a building set, a digital application or an educational experience, children are our main concern and the ultimate reason for everything we do.
The key role of Regional Operation team in EEMEA is to ensure that we deliver high product availability at the retailers’ shelves and at the same time drive the right strategic development on the operations side in the region of EEMEA.
We are searching for:Data Analyst (part time)
Data Analyst will report to Demand Planner and be part of EEMEA Demand Team consisting of 5 people, located in Prague office. EEMEA Region is one of the fastest growing business units within The LEGO Group and covers more than 100 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The ideal candidate is a result oriented and communicative person with structured and analytical thinking, high attention to detail and willingness to further develop both soft and hard skills. He or she will work together primarily with demand planning team in facilitating S&OP and forecasting process for the Regional and local teams. Position is open as of now
Your mission will be to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through:
• Actively driving healthy product flow and higher product availability on retailers’ shelves through contributing to S&OP and forecasting process
• Maintenance of planning and performance reporting tools for our region
• Providing support, collaborating with colleagues in Prague and remote locations
• Support to the team with development of ad-hoc analyses
We are looking for:
• University student, searching for qualified work and experience (ideally graduating >1,5 -2 years after start date)
• Excellent English level (written and spoken), Czech language knowledge is not a requirement
• Excellent PC skills, active MS Excel skills are a must. Confident usage & combination of IFERROR, INDEX, INDIRECT, MATCH, SUMIF, VLOOKUP and similar formulas, conditional formatting, data pivoting expertise (Power Pivot, Power Query or alike) is a must. Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an advantage. Above competences will be tested as part of selection process!
• Track record of working with numerical analyses on larger amount of data
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Part time job for 20 hours a week
• Exposure and experience in an international environment with broad geographical coverage (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) and strong people culture
• Opportunity to support business growth of one of the leading and most exciting brands on global toy market
• Extensive opportunities for learning and personal development