LEGO Systems, Inc. Digital Merchandiser (eCommerce) in Paris, France
Digital Merchandiser (eCommerce)
Location France, Paris
Posted Date 01/08/2019
Job ID FR180
Are you the highly motivated and engaging team player we are looking for? Can we build something great together? Do you want to play in the e-Commerce Merchandising arena?
The LEGO e-Commerce team optimises the digital findability, visual presentation and the online and mobile sales of the LEGO brand and product portfolio. It is our objective to offer shoppers a unique and top-quality LEGO experience to generate high brand affinity and to increase LEGO sales.
Your responsibility will include:
• Work in collaboration with our key account managers to define annual activation plan
• Stay in contact with our retail partner’s e-Commerce to ensure sales promotion and multichannel operations are well executed online (banners, display, cross-sells…)
• Benchmarking 3rd party, competitors and digital trends continually to share best practices
• Consistent Brand Execution: Collaborate across the LEGO Group to ensure the consumer and shopper experience are consistent across all channels, touchpoints and geographies in delivering the LEGO Brand values.
• Take responsible of the respect of LEGO e-commerce and brand guideline. Build upon and use the LEGO technology stack to deploy and scale the utilization of impactful assets, driving novelty, awareness, engagement and conversion.
• Deploy 360° campaigns. Work with the right people within our retail partners’ organizations, agencies and tool providers to execute on planned campaigns/promotions, achieve constant improvements and distil learnings and insights.
• Value-Based Selling effectively align the LEGO Customer Value Proposition with specific needs of the customer in a well-reasoned and compelling way to build trusted partnerships and achieve joint objectives.
• Mutual Revenue and Profit Growth: Deliver positive impact on profitability for LEGO and our customers by leading customer initiatives that deliver improved return on investments.
Challenges and Opportunities:
We expect drive, we empower and develop people and we share in every team meeting what we learned this past week. Trying things, creating solutions and achieving success together in order to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow” with amazing LEGO toys is what motivates us.
We want to assure the highest level of digital shopping experiences for shoppers of LEGO products to participate to LEGO e-commerce development and LEGO online visibility on third party sites (Pure players, Drive, Bricks & Mortars…)
This role will be tasked with delivering best in class shopper and consumer experiences in conjunction with the LEGO digital strategy by working directly with our retail partner’s e-Commerce, Online Marketing teams. You will work with photoshop on a day to day basis and spend a lot of time utilising the software’s capability. This person will also take the responsibility to develop and deliver the LEGO catalogue.
Do you have what it takes?
• 2-3 years experience in media agency, digital/web agency, digital department or driving a technology based start-up business
• Search experience (Google Adwords, SEA, SEM, SEO, AMS)
• Expert with curiosity for technology and e-Commerce, including the ability to understand key technical questions and their implications for web and mobile related solutions and environments (ability to think about consumer/shopper experience in that context)
• Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively; comfortable with agile approach
• Analytical approach basing decisions on data insights and proof points
• Capacity to explain complex things to “non experts”
Bringing it to Life
This role has a great combination of creative activities around digital content / presentation and test & learn approaches. You’ll have the opportunity to redesign the way buyers are experiencing the LEGO® digital brand and always try new initiatives. The high spirited and cohesive team who have the common goal of getting more and more children excited about LEGO, make this job and LEGO as an employer, very unique and special.
You can be a key driver and play an important role in how the LEGO Brand and Play Promise are being sold in e-Commerce, m-Commerce and more Online Sales channels. Working on innovation, in a dynamic team and with potential to learn make this both fun and a learning and growth experience at the same time.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.