LEGO Systems, Inc. IT Trainee (Infrastructure Services) in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
IT Trainee (Infrastructure Services)
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 01/09/2019
Job ID HU1917
Category Information Technology
Interested in how IT infrastructure is operated in a multinational environment? We have several operational areas and new initiatives that could use a helping hand.
You will get the chance to know our products, initiatives and teams and find out together where you can contribute best. We are a diverse, cross-functional team and we are eager to see the unique set of skills and experience new additions bring to us.
What are the responsibilities of an IT Trainee?
• Operational and development tasks across our products: identity management, virtual server management, backup/restore management, monitoring tasks, incident handling
• Responsibilities in some of our cross-team initiatives related to security, compliance or platform availability: server deployment/decommissioning/upgrades, consulting with end-users, security incident management
• Dedicated time for improvement, tinkering with automation, self-service and brand new concepts to improve the way we work
• Being an awesome colleague in an already amazing team
Department focus area
Infrastructure Services is a team within the larger Infrastructure and Security organization, encompassing several product teams – Software Deployment, Managed Operations and Security Operations. Our engineers are well-versed in multiple domains, including virtualization, hosting, network, automation and IT security so they may contribute to global initiatives and the day-to-day operation and development of their products.
Do you have what it takes?
• Ongoing University studies, prefreably majoring in Information Technology or Engineering
• Experience in IT infrastructure management, development, automation, IT security, reporting or similar
• Knowledge of at least one programming language
• Experience with virtualization
• Customer mindset
• Strong communicator
If you are interested in, please apply for the position!