LEGO Systems, Inc. Sr. Supply and Operations Technical Manager in Monterrey, Mexico
Sr. Supply and Operations Technical Manager
Location Mexico, Monterrey
Posted Date 12/05/2018
Job ID MX683
Category Facility/Building Management
At the LEGO Group we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Sr. Supply and Operations Technical Manager in our Facilities department who will support the operations by supporting to provide the following services to all Manufacturing areas in campus.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Lead the Operation & supply of all the hard services described to meet the efficiency, reliability, quality and cost targets.
• Follow the equipment manufacturer guidelines, the Technology specialists team, both Local and Corporate, implements and controls the predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance programs on all equipment listed on hard services. Also maintains the proper records of all performed activities.
• Keeps & publishes as required by the end users, the Operational records of every equipment within hard services. Along with the end users, agrees on KPI-s.
• Create and then execute and control the adequate budget to procure maintenance spare parts, tools, consumables and / or external Contract support required for the equipment is scope.
• Design and implement strategies for continuous improvement in all processes and equipment in scope, as well as any improvement project applicable.
• Ensure all processes are followed to guarantee the Safety of employees and assets, including taking care of all environmental regulations to meet LEGO planet promise
- Responsible of the operation and maintenance of all equipment related to:
o Energy, high and low voltage
o Water administration
o Water treatment plant for processes
o Chilled water for molds, molding machines, HVAC, condensers and box washing machine.
o Chillers and water towers
o Compressed air
Supervise all daily activities and outcome of the Facilities supply operations team.
Maintain and act on the users requests through the Service desk related to the Facilities supply operations.
Provide and assure the area employees have the adequate training and qualifications to develop their work.
Define KPI for the area personnel align with company goals
Recognize and reward performance using LEGO procedures.
Monitor equipment energy consumption and elaborate projects for continuous improvement.
Assure all operations and maintenance tasks are listed on SAP for every equipment / process and that employees are feeding the system with all daily activities for operation and any type of maintenance.
Execute internal / external audits to verify the operations and maintenance are followed according to the established procedures and as applicable, make the proper corrective actions to resolve any discrepancy found through the audit.
Collaborate on external audits providing all proper information about processes
Elaborate all the analysis, testing, certifications or any other studies related to the equipment / processes in regards Environmental / Government regulations as well as to keep the registration / proper documentation of its performance.
Maintain an open communication with end users of the services provided.
Lead the team on emergencies or any other critical situation and get sure all emergency procedures are followed according to the contingency
Assure all Safety, Health and Environmental policies, both LEGO and Government regulations are followed and met.
Work closely with Global Facilities Engineering to align Equipment processes and to define Capital investment for improvement on Equipment and processes.
Create all proper forms and notices for onboarding and hiring processes.
Maintaining effective communication with the other regional Recruitment Support colleagues.
Participate and support new tasks and/or projects in the Recruitment Support department on a global level.
Ability to drive new tasks and/or projects in the Recruitment Support department on a regional level
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience: 3-5 years in Facilities Field and Managemement & Leadership. 7 to 10 years in Manufacturing Business
• Education: Engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing field
Desired: Master degree in Engineering / Manufacturing / Energy
• Software: MS Office
• Language: Fluent English
o Lead groups
o Global mindset
o Ability to create and work with teams
o Driven to results
o Focus on customer needs
o Pneumatic systems and compressed air
o Water treatment systems
o Chiller ammonia systems
o Electrical systems
o Energy conversion and distribution
o Problem solving skills
o Negotiator skills
o Customer service oriented
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Aldo Barrera firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.