LEGO Systems, Inc. Sr Material Flow Engineer in Monterrey, Mexico
Sr Material Flow Engineer
Location Mexico, Monterrey
Posted Date 12/05/2018
Job ID MX679
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Sr. Material Flow Engineer who can Keep standardization and material flow processes at the levels required to meet production demand.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work in the HBW department for an international company committed to society, the environment and quality level premium.
• Coordinate and/or perform Cycle Counts in the different warehouses.
• Develop abilities and Training material for Cycle Counts position.
• Define procedures focused to Inventory Accuracy and maintain them with a Continuous Improvement scope.
WH Software superuser
• Expert for material flow platforms like COMBI 2.0, BICF, BW, SAP and WMS.
• Create and update reports and metrics.
Material Flow Processes
• Lead Expert of material flow processes and owner of engineering processes.
• Able to support all the platforms of the area.
• Brick mate for new colleagues.
• Training to white collar employees.
Continues improvement & standardization
• Leads the engineering and technical initiatives to solve the opportunities in safety, quality, delivery, cost areas.
• Root Cause Analysis of errors to propose and implement corrective/preventive actions in the different Warehouse operations.
• Develop “Lean Manufacturing” Tools using LCI as guideline.
• Develop Process Optimization methods supported by Industrial Engineering skills.
• Leading teams focused in improvement projects using DMAIC methodology.
• Be part of the global team working on improvements and standardization.
Do you have what it takes?
• Education: Engineering.
• Experience: 3 years of experience in warehouses, inventory control.
• Skills: Microsoft Office, systems of inventory control, Minitab, high level of project management, lean manufacturing, six sigma and quality tools, financial knowledge in costing and budgeting.
• Knowledge: English advanced, able to hold a conversation.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish, and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavor to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.