LEGO Systems, Inc. Trade Marketing Manager, LEGO Education Japan in Minato-ku, Japan
Trade Marketing Manager, LEGO Education Japan
Location Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Posted Date 10/10/2018
Job ID JP168
Are you an seasoned marketer in the Education industry who can support the key marketing activities in Japan?
Here’s a fantastic job for you to become a part of our LEGO Education Japan team in LEGO® Group. It is a great job for you to start a rewarding yet challenging career winning new commercial opportunities creating value for both LEGO and our Education partners.
Help us reach more children in Japan
For more than 37 years, LEGO Education have been working with teachers and educational specialists to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful.
Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Your tasks will include:
• Work closely with the leader to ensure that all key deadlines for communicating and delivering assets are planned out yearly and are being followed-up on.
• Ensure that all relevant assets are signed off by the product owners in Billund, Denmark.
• Plan all key events and meetings and keep this up to date for the team.
• Ensure that all activities with accounts are delivered as per the segmentation strategy.
• Ensure that all assets meet brand guidelines and are easy for accounts to adapt and access via the partner site.
• Execute integrated campaigns (including digital/social media) as agreed in the activity plan with the sales team. This is both internally within LEGO Education and with distributors/partners.
• All campaigns are logged on the CRM system by the sales team and progress is regularly updated and measured together.
• Work with the sales team to develop a strong relationship with Education partners or Government agencies by attending key meetings and being the main contact for follow up.
• Collaborate with the other marketing teams and the wider LEGO Education team to share assets, ideas to put forward recommendations for improvements that positively impact cost/time.
Business Development and annual planning
• Identify key opportunities for building the business through deep knowledge of the market
• Situation and future outlook with the sales team.
• Develop the yearly plan with the sales team.
• Utilize synergies with LEGO Retail and LEGO Foundation
Do you have what we are looking for?
You must have:
• Master’s in business administration or similar
• At least 4-6 years of experience in marketing
• Preferably with solid experience in planning and executing digital campaigns, including influencer marketing, social media and SEO
• Good at using data and have previously worked with web and performance analytics
• Experience within education company a plus
• Fluent in both Japanese and English
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above to submit your resume
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”