LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Customer Service Advisor, Japan in Minato-ku, Japan
Senior Customer Service Advisor, Japan
Location Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Posted Date 10/10/2018
Job ID JP166
Category Customer Service
Help grow the LEGO® brand in Japan to grow.
We’re looking for a committed individual who is determined leader and is passionate about driving and leading the order management process in LEGO Japan.
Work with one of the world’s most powerful brands
The Senior Customer Service Advisor is part of Operation team in LEGO Japan. The key areas of responsibilities are prioritising and processing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, driving high order fill rates & in stock to serve greatest customer satisfaction, as well as driving and leading various process improvement projects and changes around order management areas.
Sr. Customer Service Advisor brings values to the high performing Market Operations team through high collaboration and attention to details.
Your tasks will include:
Order Management (50%)
• Orders processing and customer service
o Fully understand and work within each customers’ specific order processing framework to ensure customer’s orders are processed in the most efficient manner
o Orders received via fax/email/phone/download are entered or uploaded into SAP within expected timeframe
o Answer customer inquiries to maximize customer satisfaction levels
Business-to-Business ordering support as required
• Electronic Order Processing
o Accurately process EDI orders electronically
o Ensure that all electronic messages are generated successfully (POA, POC, ASN, INVOIC)
o Communicate and correct any error that may occur due to inconsistencies between customer and The LEGO systems
o Become EDI specialist for BU Japan
• Manage holding orders “quotations”, and proactively follow up on quotes schedule and variances with sales team
• Reverse logistics
o Create return orders
o Assist with return logistics enquiries
• Value-added Services
o Execute customer specific tasks (end of month reconciliation, palletization schematics preparation, irregular promotional assortment arrangements etc…)
• Communication with 3PL and warehousing suppliers as required for the order & promotion handling
• Investigate customer claims where appropriate
• Manage healthy Inventories
Reporting and presentations (10%)
• Examine and report customers fill rates, In-stock, Promotion adherence, as well as inventory health. Suggest order recommendations, as well as stock improvements where possible
• Presenting MTD plan and gap to plan overview
• Bridge customers and LEGO in their opportunities and risks, bring in recommendations and solutions
Continuous Improvements (25%)
• Analyze internal stakeholder’s and external customer’s needs to improve on order management processes
• Drive the process improvement change projects through right collaboration with colleagues
• Drive the LEGO customer value proposition in providing “excellent customer service” to improve customer relationships; ensure best-in-class supplier planning, reporting and support
• Invest in staying up-to-date through strong IDP (Individual Development Plan) to maximise your career potential within The LEGO Group
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role
You must have –
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant
• Previous experience in Customer Service, FMCG, Freight Forwarding, Import/Export or third-party logistics background preferred
• Critical thinking: Challenge current status quo and bring improvements when necessary
• Strong project leading / Change management experience is required
• Problem Solving & “Can do” mindset
• Excellent user of MS Office tools (Excel) and SAP. Experience in EDI is preferred.
• Flawless communication (Japanese and English) and presentation skills
• Able to travel domestically when required (1-2 days)
• Occasional overtime during peak season is to be expected.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is a great opportunity to take a globally loved brand in one of the most uniquely exciting countries in the world. In our team, we are pioneers in a sense; we uncover new areas of development, implement solutions for the first time, and can leave a clear footprint. At the same time, support and inspiration is always ‘online’ from colleagues anywhere in the world.