LEGO Systems, Inc. Social Media Executive – English & Polish Speaking in London, United Kingdom
Social Media Executive – English & Polish Speaking
Location United Kingdom, London
Posted Date 09/03/2018
Job ID GB3183
Do you have a background of consumer engagement through online communities? Are you a highly-skilled digital native with attention to details?
Are you fluent in English and Polish and keen to join a global Social Media team to engage with our LEGO fans and inspire the builders of tomorrow?This role is based within the Global Social Media and YouTube team. The team is global and based in DK (Billund), US (Enfield), APAC (Singapore) and GB (London). This role will report into a London Hub based team., and this is a great chance to build up affinity for our brand in the Polish market expanding into EMEA, while strengthening the day-to-day engagement with consumers on social media platforms.
The role of the department is to set the direction and develop the strategy for the company in Social Media and to enable the various Business Units and Product Groups to leverage these channels to create value for both consumers and the LEGO Group. This includes content ideation and creation, planning, publishing, engagement and reporting.
Your specific tasks include:
• Creating publishing plans across the Polish LEGO Facebook page and global franchises campaigns across the global-English LEGO channels
• Engaging consumers on social media channels.
• Curating and sourcing the best fan and User Generated Content (UGC) across the web, to bring this awesome creativity to our audiences to drive engagement
• Monitoring and measuring success of campaigns and providing relevant data and insights to stakeholders.
• Execute the editorial plan on all platforms
• As needed, support Social Media and YouTube campaigns with paid social media marketing and execution of media plans.
• Collaborate with colleagues in the team to achieve results and continuously improve on department contribution to the success of The LEGO Group.
• Continuously improve on own skill set through engaging in new learning opportunities and maximizing expertise of your colleagues
Challenges and Opportunities
Creativity, Fun and Quality are core LEGO values and are integral to how we run official social profiles online. We are there to celebrate our fans’ creativity, inspire them to build and give them a world-class experience that will keep them engaged with you. For us, ‘Only the best is good enough’, it is important that we reflect this in the way we work with our internal and external stakeholders, as well as the experience we give our audiences online, without compromising the LEGO brand values. One of the biggest challenges will be to create strong relationships with your internal stakeholders remotely, since you will be expected to collaborate closely with the Polish and EMEA market but being based out of London.
Do you have what it takes
• Have engaged professionally with consumers through social media and online communities.
• Experience in working for a brand or company across social platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Instagram would be highly expected.
• Direct content creation experience would be highly desirable
• The role will require strong native or bilingual proficiency in Polish. Advanced English language is required.
Bringing it to life
“This is an exciting consumer facing role, suitable for someone who has the drive and passion to deliver quality and fun to our audiences. Enthusiasm around Social Media and awareness of market trends will allow you to grow and develop in this role, and to make it your own. – Says Matt Guenigault, Global Content Development & Engagement Manager Global Social Media & YouTube
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application – please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV and cover letter.