LEGO Systems, Inc. Programme Manager for global store roll-out in London, United Kingdom
Programme Manager for global store roll-out
Location United Kingdom, London; Denmark
Posted Date 12/05/2018
Job ID GB3293
Category Project Management
Would you like to oversee the largest store roll-out initiative in the history of the LEGO Group?
And do you want to collaborate closely with colleagues from across the world as you do so?
Then this is your chance to take up a pivotal role as part of our ambitious and caring LEGO® community
Keep track of our global store roll-out and maintenance
As part of the Construction & Project Management team, you will be responsible for coordinating the global roll-out of two major programmes. One programme aims to expand the number of external partner stores worldwide. The other programme focuses on the remodelling and refurbishment of our global LEGO brand stores.
Acting as the main point of contact for the progress of these programmes, you will:
• Manage and update our database to monitor the progress of the programmes and related projects
• Communicate retail and maintenance plans and budgets to relevant market colleagues
• Collaborate with external vendors and global and local project teams responsible for the roll-out at store level to oversee that requirments, budgets and deadlines are met
• Report to senior management on store pipeline, approval and implementation statuses
Joining an international team of 7 programme and project managers located in London, England, Billund, Denmark, and Enfield, USA, you can choose to work from either London or Billund and expect to travel approx. 10 days a year to meet with your team.
Join the cockpit of our global retail community
As we have sky-high ambitions for our global store presence, you will join an exceptional team at an exciting time. With full steam ahead, we utilise creativity and high-quality project execution to ensure that unique LEGO experiences reach millions of children worldwide. And as our new programme manager, you will be at the centre of this mission.
Talented coordinator with strong stakeholder management skills
• You have experience with database management
• You have experience managing a global or regional roll-out, e.g. as a project coordinator, project manager or an equivalent global role
• You possess excellent stakeholder management skills and enjoy communicating with people from across the world
• You communicate effortlessly in English – other language skills would be a plus
• Perhaps you have experience from a retail environment, so you know about larger retail set-ups, customer needs and store management
Bringing it to life
“You will be known throughout the LEGO Group as the store roll-out go-to person. This provides you with an extensive network and rare insights across our markets as you oversee that we bring our global vision to life,” says Mark Bulmer, Director of Construction & Projects.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Mark Bulmer, Director of Construction & Projects, at email@example.com.
This position was posted 05-12-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.