LEGO Systems, Inc. Head of Global Talent Acquisition in London, United Kingdom
Head of Global Talent Acquisition
Location United Kingdom, London; Denmark
Posted Date 12/04/2018
Job ID GB3289
Category Human Resources
Are you an innovative Talent Acquisition Leader seeking an opportunity to redefine and transform an end to end global recruitment agenda?
Help build The LEGO Group's employer brand by bringing your innovative thinking, broad expertise, and relentless passion to the table to create a “uniquely LEGO” recruitment and onboarding experience for candidates and hiring managers across the globe.
• In collaboration with immediate team and the regional Talent Operations teams, you will be accountable for defining and embedding best in class frameworks for EVP, Strategic Sourcing, full value chain Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, and Onboarding strategies and processes.
• Implement new technical, digital, and social recruitment platforms and experiences. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to play a key role in defining how new innovation will drive results and improve processes.
• Proactively and systematically seek inspiration from sources of best practice, internal and external, and work to make them relevant in a global TLG context.
• Ability to infuse Talent Management, Leadership Development, and D&I activities into the broader Talent Acquisition roadmap to ensure harmonization between all agendas.
• Further develop our Executive Recruitment discipline, by advancing our pipelining approach and process.
• In addition to leading and inspiring immediate team of direct reports to deliver, must also have strong influencing skills and the natural ability to gain followership across a complex agenda and organization.
Relentless focus on priorities, expert leader in redefining a global agenda.
The Talent Organization is a made up of our Talent Management, Learning and Leadership Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Operations, and Global Talent Acquisition centers of excellence. Each area plays a unique and critical role in defining a core arm of the strategy that enables The LEGO Group to attract, retain, and develop all levels of talent across the organization.
The Global Talent Acquisition team is responsible for playing a key role in developing and shaping The LEGO Group's EVP, new sourcing strategies and techniques for the Talent Operations teams, elevating our Executive Recruitment approach, innovating our future recruitment practices, and ensuring that every new member to The LEGO Group receives a personalized and professionalized onboarding experience.
As a starting point, the Head of Global Talent Acquistion will have 4 direct reports: Sourcing Experts, an Executive Recruitment Expert, and a Recruitment Excellence Professional.
This position can reside in either Billund Denmark Headquarters or our London Hub.
Do you have what it takes?
• Deep expertise required. Strong combined experience working across various areas within the Talent agenda with majority of experience in Talent Acquisition (attraction, selection, and retention). Critical to have experience creating and successfully implementing transformational strategies in a global context.
• Compelling leadership style that engages and inspires the broader talent acquisition teams and critical stakeholders by providing the tools, external best practices, process and leadership to enable them to advance the recruitment function.
• Experience both operationalizing, optimizing and transforming areas within the talent acquisition discipline.
• Unique blend of strategic and forward looking mindset, with an equal ability to relentlessly focus on priorities and systematically deliver extraordinary and sustainable results.
• Individual needs to be brave, curious, and demonstrate ability to successfully solving challenges with high levels of complexity.
• Must have strong cross border collaboration and communication skills.
• International experience and understanding of regional talent acquisition nuances, ability to lead effectively across cultures and time zones.
• Must have strong Excel experience.
• Ability to travel 30-40%, heavier at start of journey.
What could set you apart in the process:
• Previous experience with Cloud based recruitment platforms, and has played a key contributor role in identifying and embedding new platforms.
• Full end to end recruitment value chain experience that can shape and refine a global agenda.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit . If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.