LEGO Systems, Inc. Global Category Manager – Facility Systems in London, United Kingdom
Global Category Manager – Facility Systems
Location United Kingdom, London
Posted Date 10/10/2018
Job ID GB3240
Category Facility/Building Management
Want to be part of one of the worlds most powerful brand?
As LEGO group expands globally, procurement organization is expanding as well, especially in the area of Indirect Materials & Services sourcing.The primary function of this role is to establish a strong global category expertise in facility related procurement. Though the primary focus for this role is global, role will be expected to drive progress for needs locally as well.
The focus of the role is Facility procurement – especially in the area of Facility Systems (BMS, Water Treatment, Ventilation).
This role will facilitate a team of regional and manufacturing site category procurement experts for the Facility Systems spends and liase with key global stakeholders to co-develop global sourcing strategies and execution plans. The role will focus on stakeholder and supplier management, global and regional contracting and negotiations and drive progress in governance and compliance.
Your specific tasks include:
• Collaborate with regional / manufacturing site teams
• Development & Execution of Global Sourcing Plans aligned with regional / site teams
• Global supplier management – e.g. contracting, negotiations, escalation, reviews
• Key point of contact for global stakeholder leadership & relationship management
• Accountability for category KPI progress
• Facilitate global category forums and drive sourcing plan execution, KPI management Secondary role: Responsible for local sourcing at the physical location
Challenges and Opportunities
Opportunity to drive a huge change in value-add and mindset to both internal and external partners.
Opportunity to be a part of a global team that drives the future of facility procurement in LEGO.
Do you have what it takes?
• Global experience with facility management sourcing. Preferable with Systems suppliers.
• Min 5 years experience in strategic sourcing in an International company
• Proven experience in developing and executing sourcing plans leading to significant value delivery to global stakeholder base.
• Min Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Management with preferable focus on Supply chain, Legal or Finance
Bringing it to Life
Could you see yourself negotiatin a lease in Moscow on Monday and ensuring the fitout our office in Brazil on Tuesday, while having supplier relationship management meetings with key partners on Wednesday, then this could be the role for you.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.