LEGO Systems, Inc. BRAND MANAGER, MILAN – FIXED TERM CONTRACT in Lainate (MI), Italy
BRAND MANAGER, MILAN – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Location Italy, Lainate (MI)
Posted Date 12/05/2018
Job ID IT55
Category Brand Management
Would you love the opportunity to experience working with LEGO? Can you bring your great portfolio management to internal and external partnerships? Are you ready to drive success of LEGO franchise partnerships in the Italian market?
As Brand Manager for LEGO Italy, you will have responsibility for partner relationships, brand management planning and execution in the local market. Set directions, manage project plans and execute engaging, creative 360 marketing campaigns.Bring your enthusiasm, exceptional communication skills and creative brand management experience to this twelve-month contract with the LEGO, Italy Marketing team.
Your tasks include:
• Set clear direction for the Italian product portfolio and execute exceptional brand plans
• Adapt global brand marketing tool boxes to the local Italian market with skill and creativity
• Drive initiatives to analyse and improve market share, and to grow frequency and activation
• Be a part of local and international Brand Marketing projects
• Maximize brand marketing impact through PR, Digital, Trade, Instore and Events
• Bring your knowledge of brand marketing, target consumers and key competitors
The Brand Marketing team, Italy is on a mission to implement LEGO’s international marketing strategies in the local toy market, with a special focus on digital engagement. Take our consumers, shoppers and partners on the journey through LEGO’s creative and imaginative brand plans. If you would love to experience LEGO for a twelve-month contract – and can join the team in early 2019 – then we would love to hear from you!
Do you have what it takes?
• At least three years in Brand Management with a global FMCG or toy retail brand
• Strong commercial understanding and experience delivering high impact 360 campaigns
• Creative mind-set and passion for finding innovative solutions
• Confident managing multiple projects; excellent prioritization skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills; able to build internal and external partnerships
• Good knowledge of Italian or a willingness to learn it!
• Must be fluent in English. Please send Applications and CVs in English.
Bringing it to Life
LEGO Marketing is the place to be! We love what we do and love bringing our product ranges to children, parents and LEGO fans all over Italy! Join our vibrant team, located just outside Milan, and work together with us to bring a smile to our customers every day.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.