LEGO Systems, Inc. Order Manager (Model Production) in Kladno, Czech Republic
Order Manager (Model Production)
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 11/30/2018
Job ID CZ1899
Are you a precise person, collaborative and able to work with different systems and programs? Do you have experience in the area of supply chain (order management, procurement, logistics etc.)?
Are you able to work with different stakeholders on local and global level? Do you speak English and Czech on very good level?
We have a great opportunity for you to join our Kladno LEGO Retail Model team!
Communication, Responsibility, Coordination
• Coordination of drive period campaigns and make-to-order projects of 2D and 3D materials, incl. order entries, consolidations and follow ups on deliveries to our partners
• Creation of sales documents, incl. managing claims, invoicing and proper partners set up
• Managing special production of 2D packages on global level, close collaboration with all stakeholders (incl. suppliers, shipping, forwarders), material sourcing, etc.
• Collaboration with project management, marketing production managers and logistics (incl. distribution centers) on local and global level
• Active involvement in logistic operations, projects and optimization as well as customer service support; reporting
LEGO Retail Model Production
The LEGO Retail Model Production designs, develops, manufactures and delivers brick based solutions of in-store and 3D models on a global level. This position is responsible for order management tasks as part of Demand & Capacity planning department. The whole team consists of 11 people and is headed by Senior Manager. This position is not a managerial position, it is a specialist position.
Do you have what it takes?
• High school (economics background is an advantage)
• Experience in logistics or customer service is an advantage but we will also consider people with no or limited experience
• Czech and English language on advanced level is a must (60% of all communication is in English)
• PC knowledge: MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point); SAP knowledge is an advantage
• A well-structured person with a clear understanding of systems and processes
• Open minded and team oriented person with focus on goals and details
• Driving license (B)
The position is planned to be with limited contract for maternity leave cover for two years with the opportunity to prolong the contractif there are appropriate circumstances.