LEGO Systems, Inc. Environment Specialist in Jiaxing, China
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 01/14/2019
Job ID CN1955
Category Facility/Building Management
Who are we?
The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
Play a key role in our LFAC department
Local Facility JIA focus on daily operation tasks and maintenance related to the facility of Lego site in Jiaxing. You will make sure the environment protection level reaching the Lego standard and local laws and have positive impact to planet promise.
We expect you to will help us:
• Responsible for compliance with the principles of environmental protection across the whole factory.
• Lead Energy management system (GBT 23331-2012) initiating and management.
• Daily operational Environment and waste management tasks to meet internal and external requirements.
• Drive actions to meet the yearly waste reduction KPI targets that global assigned, including waste recycling rate, waste reduction and waste efficiency.
• Manage waste treatment for whole factory, including process set-up, waste mapping, waste sorting behaviour training, regular check, data reporting to Environment Bureau and Global function etc.
• Support ISO audit, COC audit and other related audits.
• Evaluates the risks of business Interruption.
• Draw superiors' s attention when breaking principles of the Environment laws and regulations.
• Plans and organizes the Environment testing according to legal rules and plans.
• Prepares the budget basis in the frame of depending area.
• Ensures cross functional cooperation to increase efficiency.
• Ensures the standardization of processes.
What we are looking for
• 5 years' experience in Environment area
• Experience in ISO 50001 (GBT 23331-2012) certification obtaining
• University graduated
• MS Office
• Intermediate English and Mandarin Chinese is a demand to work in a global environment
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough” --- Senior Packing Director, Packing & Processing