LEGO Systems, Inc. Customer Planning Manager – Target in Enfield, Connecticut
Customer Planning Manager – Target
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 10/10/2018
Job ID US8048
Help The LEGO® Group deliver accurate and realistic sales plans.
The Customer Planning Manager Analyst provides dedicated analytical support & commercial recommendations to the Sales team. The person in this position needs to be in full command of quality information derived from data management and analysis.
Support and grow the Customer Development team
• Weekly Reporting: Provide weekly sales, inventory and margin recap with storyline associated with each metric
o Includes ad-hoc analysis as needed in support of solving commercial challenges
• Promotional Analysis: Sell-thru analysis for instore and online features with recommendations for future programs
• Price Point Analysis: Identify key trends and opportunities for Sales team and retail buyer
• Omnichannel Analysis: Identify trends that can help serve Target guests seamlessly across channels.
• Identify key trends through Target’s data systems and NPD where available to drive recommended action
Play your part in our global success
This role is vital in taking every opportunity to meet stakeholder needs and achieve positive results. Exceptional team collaboration in a fast paced, change-oriented environment, providing input, challenges and driving recommended solutions to daily work are required. Attention to detail and ability to motivate will make you a key member of the team as you help us ensure we’re constantly raising the bar.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ideally at least 2-3 years related experience in consumer-packaged goods; account management, category management at the customer level and/or forecasting.
• Strong aptitude in Microsoft Business Suite with excel excellence required.
• Retail buying or planning competency, consumer marketing management experience a plus
• Very strong planning and analytical capabilities needed to succeed in the position.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively is necessary.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to establish strong relationships both internally and especially externally.
• Very strong communication skills a must.
• An ability to work cross functionally is a critical skill for this role.
• Enfield-based position, but position requires the ability to travel as necessary domestically.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
“The LEGO® Group is a growing, diverse, global organization with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally. The charter to both support and drive change within the business in an engaging, dynamic and flexible work environment offers a unique challenge that I have found to be both inspirational and highly motivational.” – Henry Goh, Director, Business Enabling Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.