LEGO Systems, Inc. America’s Trade Marketing Manager in Enfield, Connecticut
America’s Trade Marketing Manager
Location USA, Enfield
Posted Date 10/08/2018
Job ID US8029
Help The LEGO® Group deliver on regional and global initiatives.
The purpose of this role is to enable the Americas Marketing organization to fully deliver on our regional mandate. This position plays a critical role in translating Global Strategy to regional and local business unit execution.
Are you passionate about marketing?
Trade Marketing Management
• Act as Americas Marketing liaison between Global Marketing and Americas business units, helping to drive recruitment and sales growth
• Lead Integrated Commercial Planning process for Trade Marketing, consolidating a regional perspective on priority shopper segments, channel dynamics, and opportunities for growth
• Create and deploy regional shopper communication campaigns in the absence of local resources, linking with Brand & Digital Marketing
• Establish common understanding internally and externally how the LEGO portfolio and Brand can meet shopper needs in a customer differentiated manner throughout the Americas region
• Share best practices between BUs (ie. Test results, campaign metrics)
• Gather and share shopper and retailer insights across markets and feed into lead market and global teams
• Track and analyze campaign effectiveness in store and online and elevate corrective actions
• Develop and present business recommendations to leadership as necessary
• Manage shopper directed and occasion-specific communications and adjustments across markets
• Liase and report with local media agencies to ensure synergies and share best practices
• Present themes and marketing plans to external and internal stakeholders.
• Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities
• Ability to manage complex set of global and local stakeholders
• Thrives and contributes best in a team setting
• Self-driven and able to navigate ambiguity with a solution orientated mindset
A global family with a shared vision.
The Regional Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of retail activation across the LEGO Americas customer base and with shoppers (US, Canada & Latin America). Under the leadership of the Americas Trade Marketing Senior Director, the Regional Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring a strong link between global and regional marketing strategy and local business unit activation.
Regional Trade Marketing Managers also play a lynchpin role in aggregating business performance trends and regional best practices into global marketing forums, and for representing the voice of the regional shopper in globally developed marketing campaigns. The purpose of this role is to enable the Americas Marketing organization to fully deliver on our regional mandate. This position plays a critical role in translating Global Strategy to regional and local business unit execution.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA strongly preferred or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in consumer products marketing (ideally with kids / family products)
• Experience in developing and leading shopper marketing campaigns, including agency management
• Results orientated with successful experience in decision making, analytics, time management, and market innovation skills
• Effective relationship builder and negotiator who can collaborate across functions and business units
• Effective presentation and writing skills with the ability to convey a compelling and concise message, and to engage and inspire colleagues
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“When I first joined the LEGO® Group a colleague told me, “If you want to work alone you go quickly, but if you work with others you will go far.” This is a good way of describing the collaborative culture here – at the LEGO® Group, working together is extremely important.”
Join the Brand Marketing Team
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavours to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.