LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Customer Service Advisor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Customer Service Advisor
Location United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Posted Date 01/08/2019
Job ID AE11
Category Customer Service
Do you have good communication with customer who is passionate about pursuing a rewarding yet challenging career in LEGO?
The LEGO Group is currently looking for a Senior Customer Advisor to join our office in Dubai, UAE! The position requires the right balance between a strategic mind-set and operational attention to detail and for the right candidate offers ample opportunity to develop
Your tasks will include
• Order management processing Senior Customer Operations Advisor will receive orders from external and internal customers, manage orders in SAP system within relevant order management rules and regulations; create and track the delivery; reconciled with customer. Candidates should have order to cash knowledge and skillful communication skills with customers.
• Support in Projects Candidates are required to understand project management concept, better to have experience on project management. Have collaboration sprit to work with other project members on timeline tracking, conflict handling, risk escalation and problem solving
• Product availability tracking Have basic Supply Chain and planning knowledge. Can understand the product flow and value chain from plant to DC to store. Be able to track product status and inventory status.
• Performance analysis and customer meetings Have ability to tack order management and delivery related KPI, find the gap with target and take action to close the gap. Regular communication forum with customer on performance and customer pulse.
• Continues Improvement Have continues improvement mindset to find improvement opportunities on daily work and then take action to improve or ask for help.
You must have
• Minimum of 5-6 years working experience in customer service or supply chain – Including Imports, customs clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree above.
• Understands consumer, shopper and internal/external customer requirements and takes quick actions to service customer and meet customer expectation
• Must be fluent in both written and oral English and a native speaker of Arabic
• Excellent user of MS office tools is a must.
• Have experience of ERP system and be interested in learning new systems. Solid experience on SAP and BW report.
It would be nice for you to have
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Strong collaboration with internal and external partners.
• Strong business negotiation/influencing skills.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings."