LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Product Manager with an eye for digital trends in Billund, Denmark
Senior Product Manager with an eye for digital trends
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 01/04/2019
Job ID DK7150
Category Information Technology
Are you passionate about digital trends combined with product development and being the bridge between the digital field and the business?
In this newly established position, you will be a key player leading our end-to-end product life cycle processes, understanding business requirements and translating these to IT solutions while also spotting important digital trends to keep us on the beat.
Help strengthen our digital solutions
You will join our Product & Digital Asset management team at our HQ in Billund, Denmark. Here, your main responsibility will be to bridge business and IT, making sure that our digital solutions match business requirements. The process of going from idea to market includes several steps, and you will get to mature the product information as well as the digital assets. Working with digital assets used in production plants as well as sales channels, you will:
• Play a key role in developing and implementing solutions that ensure consistency, scalability and confidentiality across the Product & Digital Asset portfolio
• Oversee that secure technology solutions are implemented according to architectural requirements
• Translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Contribute to upcoming technology initiatives across IT and product development
Join a collaborate Scrum team
Working in an agile set-up, you will join one of our high-performing product teams and collaborate closely with a Scrum master, a product owner, developers and other IT consultants. We work with sprints based on an MVP approach which allows for an iterative process and continuous learning.
In the LEGO® family, we value collaboration, and you will be surrounded by colleagues with different skillsets, backgrounds and levels of experience. In our international environment, you will gain a good understanding of the LEGO Group and how we use digitalisation as a lever to reach even more LEGO enthusiast across the globe.
Team player with implementation experience
To thrive in this position, you know how to translate business processes into technical solutions while balancing process changes with standard components. You understand how to effectively leverage your professional expertise to benefit your projects and the organisation as a whole. With your end-to-end experience within product development, you are used to working independently and prepared to take on a senior role.
• Have 3+ years of experience in a lead implementation role with a focus on digital asset and product information management
• Have a solid understanding of markets and spotting digital trends so you not only think product development from an inside-out perspective but also have the outside-in mindset
• Have a degree within IT, Marketing, Communication or similar relevant background, combined with a good understanding of end-to-end systems and services
• Have experience with user stories, social media and front-end platforms
• Master data modelling and technology architecture both theoretically and in your daily work
• Speak and write English fluently
Bringing it to life
“In this highly important role, you help us take digital asset and product information management to the next level. In return, you will work with a world-class brand and world-class people in a company that is growing using best-in-class platforms and tools,” says Niels Mulbjerg, Director of Product & Digital Asset Management.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Niels Mulbjerg on +45 20308850.
This position was posted 04-01-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.