LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Manager for LEGO® Continuous Improvement in Billund, Denmark
Senior Manager for LEGO® Continuous Improvement
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 09/11/2018
Job ID DK6641
Category Lean/Continuous Improvement
Are you an expert on lean and process optimisation?
And do you have international experience and a passion for driving excellence across the value chain? Join us to help shape a LEGO® continuous improvement culture for the future.
Drive continuous learning and process optimisation across the global organisation
At our headquarters in Billund, you will join a small team of LEGO Continuous Improvement (LCI) experts who work to future-proof continuous improvement within the LEGO Group. Together, you will help gather valuable internal expertise and external best practice from specialists across the globe. Moreover, you will help create materials and processes to ensure that LCI is always relevant and valuable. Specifically, you will:
• Co-create a roadmap for LCI that is aligned with stakeholders in Value Chain Optimisation and across the LEGO Group
• Drive global activities that are critical to our pursuit of being a Continuous Improvement organisation
• Constantly seek out best practices for LCI and engage with the “outside world” to bring inspiration and vision into the LEGO Group
• Define the process for developing the key pillars of LCI, e.g. DMAIC, Agility, Kaizen and PPM, with the teams identified
• Establish an LCI academy for continued learning
Promote learning across the LEGO community
Working with LCI, you are a front-runner for continuous improvement across the global organisation. Promoting knowledge sharing and learning across all areas, you care for the international community by encouraging colleagues to connect and collaborate in order to do what they do best - even better.
Continuous improvement specialist with operational and strategic experience
We are looking for a highly collaborative and experienced continuous improvement professional who can capture, develop and disseminate best practice across our global organisation. You are ready to help future-proof the global LEGO Group, because you:
• Have a deep understanding of lean and other continuous improvement tools
• Can drive LCI at the operational as well as the strategic level
• Demonstrate a clear track record of delivering value and sustainable results in a diverse range of areas, e.g. manufacturing, administration and R&D
• Have experience naviating in an international organisation
• Speak and write English fluently and have strong communication skills
Bringing it to life
“Co-creating and building LCI for the future is a unique opportunity for you to make a real and long-lasting difference for one of the world´s most iconic brands. You will collaborate across the entire value chain to unite the LCI community by gathering the latest insights on lean and CI,” Says Alan Richards, VP of VCO.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 11-09-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.