LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Corporate Communication Manager in Billund, Denmark
Senior Corporate Communication Manager
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 10/17/2018
Job ID DK6813
Are you ready to shape our corporate brand narrative and lead the LEGO® Global Press Office?
Drive external communication as part of a diverse team
Based in our headquarters in Billund, the Global Corporate Brand Communication team is responsible for external and internal communication, media and influencer engagement, employer branding, executive communication and much more.
As a part of this team, you will play a key role in developing and implementing our external communication strategy and act as a spokesperson for the LEGO Group.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Communication and collaborating cross-functionally with various teams across the business, you will:
• Develop a proactive media and influencer strategy built on insights and analytics to support our business plan, global communication plan and activities across the LEGO Group’s global network of PR teams
• Create and maintain relationships with media currently following the LEGO Group and identify those who will be important to telling our story in the future
• Support the development and execution of an annual content calendar which advances the LEGO brand narrative across earned and owned channels and amongst key stakeholders
• Be responsible for corporate business news which includes setting the strategy for and executing events such as financial results, business investments, executive appointments, etc.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the LEGO Group press office, including responding to media enquiries and hosting visits to our headquarters – with support from the team
Bring your inner child to work
At the LEGO Group, we are extremely passionate about helping children learn and develop their sense of creativity through play. With your position, you will have a key role in communicating who we are and what we do. And therefore, we encourage you to work creatively and think differently as you help us create a cohesive corporate brand narrative.
A knack for groundbreaking storytelling
• 8+ years’ experience with communication or media relations, either as a part of an international company or as an external consultant within a top tier communication agency
• Experience with global issues/crisis management and with managing influencer engagement programmes
• A well-established network of Danish news media contacts
• A bachelor’s degree, or higher, within communication, business management, marketing or the like
• Advanced communication abilities in English and Danish
Bringing it to life
“This role is a great opportunity for a high performing communicator who is ready to step up to the challenge of defining the perception of one of the world’s most loved and trusted brands,” says Ryan Greenwood, Senior Director of Corporate Brand Communication.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Ryan Greenwood, Senior Director of Corporate Communication on +44 2036 305832.
This position was posted 17-10-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.