LEGO Systems, Inc. Quality Assurance Manager for B2B e-commerce applications in Billund, Denmark
Quality Assurance Manager for B2B e-commerce applications
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 12/03/2018
Job ID DK7026
Category Information Technology
We are on a mission to achieve a finely tuned quality optimisation of our B2B e-commerce applications.
Join us on our journey and make your brilliant QA skills come to life as you ensure the best testing frameworks and become our QA go-to expert.
Define our quality assurance strategy and run testing operations
At our headquarters in Billund, you will join the B2B e-commerce product team in charge of our B2B online shop and other digital experiences developed for the LEGO Group’s B2B customers. As a quality manager, your task will be to ensure the overall quality of the B2B customers’ e-commerce experience.
You do this by making sure that the functionality of our applications accommodates our customers’ needs and ensuring that we have the proper tools in place for developing and testing new features. Specifically, you:
• Develop front- and back-end test strategies, plans and tools, review test specifications delivered by third-party developers and drive all testing of integrated product launches and software releases
• Serve as a trusted QA advisor and communicate test results and testability of user stories to users and product developers
• Ensure development and maintenance of our test system as a natural part of our continuous delivery environment
• Develop automated test specification for apps and websites for both emulated and real devices
• Manage test planning and test execution activities and supporting hands-on when needed
Another important task will be to share your findings with the 3 other product teams that deliver IT service and technology solutions for other B2B capabilities. Acting as a QA expert, you help them develop and implement improved test processes, tools and strategies.
We take pride in setting the bar high
You become a part of an agile DevOps environment and join a group of dedicated B2B product specialists. We take pride in delivering quality technology solutions that live up to the high standards that LEGO® products are known for, and we always see room for improvement. Lastly, we value trust, collaboration and caring, and our top-notch working environment is something we never compromise on.
Experience with digital development
As you will set the strategy for our QA and organise the necessary testing, it is important that your software testing experience is accompanied by a fiercely analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. With your strong collaboration and organisational skills, you can inject just the right amount of structure into our innovative development environment.
• You have a BSc in computer science or similar
• You have 3+ years of experience with managing or coordinating large testing tasks, spanning multiple applications and teams as well as various technology platforms
• You have experience managing on-site/off-site contractors and working with quality assurance principles and practices as well as software development
• You have experience with app and web development and knowledge of test automation technologies
• It is a plus if you have an ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certification
Bringing it to life
”As a QA manager, you will be given a great deal of responsibility and a very wide range of systems and products to work on. You will devise the strategy as well as work hands-on, so you will have ample opportunity to create, innovate and make a difference,” says Søren Østergaard, B2B Product Line Manager.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Søren Østergaard on +45 7950 7886.
This position was posted 03-12-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.