LEGO Systems, Inc. People Partner, Partnering & Operations (Director Specialist) in Billund, Denmark
People Partner, Partnering & Operations (Director Specialist)
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 12/04/2018
Job ID DK7031
Category Human Resources
We are currently looking for a People Partner for our LEGO Agency organization.
This is an amazing opportunity to support our creative group, which is one of the first in-house full-service Agencies and consists of approx. 465 employees – majority sitting in Billund, but with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Enfield and London.
People Operations & Development- Partnering & Operations
In addition to support LEGO Agency you will also be an important part of the Partnering & Operations who works closely with the PO&D Centers of Expertise and the Executive Leadership Team People Partners to drive impact, translate overarching PO&D priorities to meet the needs of the business and leverage continuous improvement to achieve operational excellence. Partnering & Operations acts as an extension of ELT People Partners, Talent & Reward & Insights to drive the PO&D and Business agenda across the globe.
Partnering & Operations is responsible for a variety of activities ranging from benefits, compliance and employee relations through strategic partnering, coaching and team/leadership development to drive behavioral change that will result in high performing teams.
Your specific tasks include:
• Be a member of LEGO Agency LT and act as the VP´s strategic advisor in driving the people operations & development agenda (partnering for performance, talent agenda and organizational design as examples).
• Proactively anticipate business needs by implementing forward looking solutions to help drive commercial momentum through organizational design and development.
• Coach and sparring partner for the Agency VP focusing on driving performance and team effectiveness.
• Securing strong deployment and impact of HR core processes.
• Partnering with leadership team on org design, talent management and engagement agenda
• Accountable for governance of org design principles i.e. spans and layers, HC baseline etc. using the toolbox provided by our Center of Excellences.
• Ability to drive flawless execution with respect to global standards & guidelines with a solid understanding of regional nuances. Must demonstrate strong core process understanding, able to identify where regional nuances exist to ensure we don’t confuse cultural norms that may prevent us from delivering against a global standard.
• Leverage the operating model within PO&D; find solutions to support the business and drive valued added activities to elevate the people agenda.
• Be part of the P&O leadership team and collaborate with peers to deliver the PO&D agenda strong execution and impact across The LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?
• Minimum of 7 years HR experience, including employment as Business Partner in a large, multinational company. Ideally with experience with a creative agency function.
• Fully loaded HR toolbox enabling you to handle standardized HR core processes.
• Ability to understand business needs and put relevant interventions/tools/processes to play in a value adding way.
• Proven success in working in a global or matrixed organization.
• Offer a data-driven approach to tactical and operational issues within the organization.
• Academic degree in Organizational Psychology, Business Management or another relevant discipline.
Other Personal Attributes:
• Strong record of accomplishment through personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills, decision-making skills, demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility with others.
• You thrive in a large, cross functional team and value strong, purposeful collaboration and teamwork, which is a prerequisite to be successful with the execution of our mission and ambition.
• You must be able to work with ambiguity as many aspects of the role need to be global in scope but local in execution.
Bringing it to life
"Working in this position, you will be a key player in driving the people agenda within LEGO Agency; this is a critical role both in terms of adding value within the business context but also being a member of the Partnering & Operations Leadership Team. The LT is responsible to shape the P&O agenda and ensure we deploy and execute with simplicity and high quality. This is an exciting role from a career perspective as it provides you with a great opportunity to excel in a global oriented organization" says Jennifer Langone, VP in Partnering & Operations.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English. This position was posted 13-11-2018 and deadline for submitting your cover letter and CV is 03-12-2018.