LEGO Systems, Inc. Manager Specialist for optimisation of our global payroll set-up in Billund, Denmark
Manager Specialist for optimisation of our global payroll set-up
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 11/08/2018
Job ID DK6920
Category Business Management
Success in HR lies not only with our highly competent colleagues but also within the IT solutions they use to carry out payroll, absence and attendance management.
Do you have the skills to manage the development of these solutions? Join us today and grow your career within the LEGO Group.
Work in the cross section between Business, HR and IT
In our Business Processes and Information Hire2Retire department, you will collaborate closely with experienced HR experts, shared service centre consultants and your colleagues in Hire2Retire. Together, we manage and support the LEGO® HR processes and IT platforms, including our Payroll set-up.
Here, you will support the global transformation of our payroll set-up including development of our SAP HR Time & Attendance, Payroll and Absence solutions as you:
• Actively communicate with HR and our shared service centres to understand system needs and issues and translate these into IT solutions and process improvements
• Provide business consultancy in the ongoing development and maintenance of systems and processes
• Manage changes in, test scenarios and troubleshooting of systems to create user-friendly platforms
• Partake in root cause analysis and process design dialogue to drive global standardisation and improvement
• Collaborate with the IT functions to secure that development adhere to needs, timeframes and budgets
• Support new system and process implementation globally by informing and training key users
A place where you can grow
In the LEGO® family, we believe that only the best is good enough. That goes for our toys as well as for the way we work. Therefore, we constantly strive to provide optimal solutions for our more than 25 different international payroll systems, and as a manager specialist, you will attend to all of them.
This makes the position very exciting as you will have the opportunity to challenge your skills and knowledge and get involved with our many different systems and international HR processes.
Candidate with an interest in combining IT and HR
As you will work continuously to translate business needs into solutions, it is vital that you have the drive to familiarise yourself with our business and fully understand our processes. It is likewise important that you have an interest in HR and IT and the skills to connect the two to secure optimal platforms for your colleagues working in HR and our shared service centres.
You also have:
• Sound experience with managing ERP systems such as SAP, preferably in an HR setting, or a recent graduate with a background in HR and IT
• Thorough understanding of global payroll processes and outsourced set-ups and what it takes to drive global standardisation
• Solid communication skills in English
• The ability to travel up to 40 days per year to collaborate with international departments mainly in Czech Republic, Mexico and Singapore
Bringing it to life
“In a daily work life full of detailed tasks, we are constantly looking at the whole picture to make sure that we don’t lose focus on the overall strategy. From your position, you will have a chance to influence how we do things and challenge our strategy, so this job is really yours to shape,” says Director of Business Process Information Morten Østergaard Pedersen.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Morten Østergaard Pedersen on +45 79 50 57 10.
This position was posted 08-11-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.