LEGO Systems, Inc. Capacity and Demand Manager in Billund, Denmark
Capacity and Demand Manager
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 12/07/2018
Job ID DK7051
Category Supply and Demand
We are on a mission to set up a world-class capacity and demand planning process to enable data-driven decision-making in our global mould production.
Do you have the analytical skills and ambitions to bring our mission to life and influence the direction of our capacity and demand function?
Shape the future of capacity and demand management
In Billund, we have a specialist team of capacity and demand managers crunching numbers and analysing supply chain complexity to determine the future need for moulds in our production facilities.
We work with the full supply chain to secure fact-based and data-driven decision-making. As such, we use our expertise to recommend when and where to change capacity to meet demand.
Along with 3 other capacity and demand managers, who you will collaborate closely with, you will:
• Establish and maintain collaboration between capacity owners, planners and internal customers
• Develop and maintain forecast processes for Elements & Moulds
• Produce and report detailed and reliable forecasts and ensure adherence to agreed forecast pace
• Perform capacity simulations and build detailed global capacity overviews
• Partake in the implementation of new functional areas within Elements & Moulds
Collaboration is key to our success. You will proactively search for and analyse key insights and then work together with your fellow managers to collectively find innovative solutions to current and future challenges.
This is a great opportunity to freely explore potential solutions together and, most importantly, share your own ideas that may contribute to the optimisation of our processes.
Analytics wizard with an end-to-end mindset
With your solid business understanding and the ambition to make a difference, you are driven to analyse consequences throughout the organisation and understand the dynamics in- and outside of Elements & Moulds.
You have strong communication skills and great ambitions, but retain a humble approach to your role, driving you to speak up when you have a great idea, but also to listen deeply when those around you contribute with theirs.
• Have 5+ years of experience with supply chain analytics – maybe as a capacity and demand planner, a business analyst working in sales and operations or the like
• Have worked with production companies, preferably related to engineering, for at least 5 years
• Have, preferably, an engineering degree or a master’s degree in supply chain management or the like
• Speak fluent English
Bringing it to life
“We work with capacity and demand management – not for the production of LEGO® products, but for the moulds that we need to produce the products. The challenges we work with in our divisions are therefore quite complex and interesting, and we want to hear your voice as we solve these,” says Simon Jul Raben, Senior Manager for Planning & Capacity Management.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.